View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 08:57 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

APDA I&R Center and Massachusetts Chapter, in association with the Winchester Council on Agin and the Winchester Parkinson's Support Group present:

Please join us for our annual symposium. This year we are pleased to have John Argue, an actor, director, and theater arts teacher. He is internationally known for developing "Parkinson's Disease and the Art of Moving: The John Argue Method." His well-developed techniques are shared with healthcare professionals, individuals with Parkinson's disease, and families. His techniques were developed to help individuals deal with the loss of automatic movements in PD. His work has inspired many. To learn more about John Argue, you can visit his website at http://www.parkinsonsexercise.com

There is no cost for this program, however, registration is required. To register, please call 617-638-8466.

Note: APDA Massachusetts, Updated on May 28, 2007 at 2:18am
Winchester Parkinson's Symposium for Patients and Families
Jenks Senior Center
109 Skillings Rd
Winchester, Massachuesetts 01890
Thursday
June 7, 2007
10:00am EDT
Wellfleet Parkinson Program for Patients and Families
Wellfleet Council on Aging
715 Old King's Highway
Wellfleet, Massachuesetts 02667
Friday
June 8, 2007
10:00am EDT
ribbon.gif
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller

Last edited by Stitcher; 05-28-2007 at 09:52 AM.
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote