View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 03:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks for the update!

Oh Good, good! There you are!

So sorry to hear about the paralyzation, good grief. I do know what that feels like though. Was that way for me when i woke from my 2004 surgery and stayed that way for a week, but only from the waist down. Can’t imagine from the chest down. Wow Tessa, so sorry hon. I agree w/ you about those who endure those challenges daily. Anyway, glad that got that worked out and you can use your hands and arms again.

Yikes, an eight hour wait? ugh! You’re amazing! What a trooper. Perhaps after they bathe the nerves in the analgesic for a bit they will calm down more and you will see even more relief. But for now.. Yes, that’s fantastic that you got a few hours of uninterrupted sleep, in a hospital no less. You poor thing, yes.. you need rest badly. I hope you get more today. Sleep deprivation sucks and exacerbates everything.

I hope today goes more smoothly too Tessa. Goodness, what a patient woman you are. My hat is off to you! I’ll say it again... amazing! Keep fighting T, Keep fighting! I’ll be looking forward to another update!

Omg! You crack me UP!! huktonfonix ...lmao! me either <sigh> I hope you have a good night tonight hon. ((((((Big Hugs))))

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (04-20-2014), zookester (03-28-2014)