View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Bizi

Thanks Bizi. Keep up eating good and drinking less. Where I was, was living hand to mouth, where you had to walk a good distance up and down the roads which are on a cliff in order to eat anything at all. I did this for each meal, or when I wanted a fruit snack. No dairy down there, or sweets unless you go to the hi-low store. I did the natural stuff, gave up red meat for good and all sweets. My legs that first week...thought I would die from the ache. I called what I was doing Goat training, goats are sure footed and agile. Buy the last week I walked up and down these stairs which are huge and uneven quite well with no stopping to catch my breath. I did some real hard training!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sick of being in pain and out of shape. Both are being corrected in every way possible. I dumped 4 medications down there too! My hands still ache, and my neck will never be good, but all and all a great deal better than what I was. Neuropathy in my ankles seems to have gotten a bit better too.
Get outside and walk Bizi, and do it often instead of the PC or TV in the evening. Americans live in their homes closed up a lot. In Jamaica, the people live and play outside most of the time, always very very active and so are the kids! No kid even comes in until dinner time. Swimming is every day for most children, again a very active type of life style. few have cars, so for the most part they walk. Americans can learn a few things from them which I did.

Keep up training, do the walking and the pounds will fly off you. Eat right, and your body will show it. I wish you all the best Bizi, as I too have struggled with the weight problem most of my life. I want to live longer, and be in better health to do so. I will keep you in my prayers. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-28-2014)