View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 04:28 PM

Location: Somewhere in the Finger Lakes Region of Central NY State
10 yr Member

Location: Somewhere in the Finger Lakes Region of Central NY State
10 yr Member

I originally posted this on the thread regarding something for immediate relief of pain, the other day, I & believe since it was an older posting, it was largely ignored. So, if anyone can benefit, here it is again:

Like the Vowel Lady, I have had good luck with Kerasal Neurocream. It is a capsicum cream (hot pepper cream) which is considered a third line treatment for neuropathic pain. Unlike Capzasin-HP, the Neurocream comes in a tube with a nice sponge applicator attached to the end of the tube, so your hands never touch the cream. It also contains some cyanocobalamin B12 and camphor. In my case, it has reduced to the "folded sock" pain behind my toes to a bearable level, and for her, the burning in the soles of the feet, I believe.

I have been using it just every 12 hours in the ball of my feet area. I tried skipping the morning application, and after 3 days, the pain started to return, so I know it's still working for me. LOL. A tube has lasted me a couple of months. You can get it at Walmart (just under $16), and most drug stores. Kerasal has been putting a $2.00 coupon on their website pretty regularly.

Incidently, my Neurologist referred me to it, as one of his other patients told him about the Neurocream. He knew I wasn't keen on adding another drug as I also take 30mg daily of nortriptyline.

http://www.kerasal.com/neurocream.shtml
groucho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cat1234 (03-29-2014), hopeful (04-04-2014), jarrett622 (09-08-2014)