Thread: Lyme Disease
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 06:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I really think you should try the magnesium lotion that is just on the market. Many of us here on several forums find it extremely useful. It will stop the cramping somewhat or completely if your cramps are due to circulatory issues. It dampens pain receptors, and is not expensive.

Morton epsom lotion: at WalMart and online at Amazon.
Apply only a quarter's diameter to one leg daily and see what happens. Compare to the other leg. I find it wonderful for muscles and enough does get into the body to help with PN as well.

Do you smoke? If so you will have to stop, as smoking can cause symptoms like you describe.

400IU of natural type Vit E also helps circulation. If you want to try that for a month with the magnesium. If you smoke, however Vit E is not recommended, as it has been linked to lung cancer in smokers.

Have you had Vit D and B12 measured by tests. This might be something to investigate too. B12 should be at 400pg/ml at least.
Very interesting and thanks for the tips! Where might one by this new lotion and what's the name? I'm getting tested now for B12... Geez... can B12 cause THAT bad of symptoms
Jennifer2014 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote