View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 09:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you Mrs. D for the information

As always you are always there to help all of us with our complex medical condition. Thank you for recognizing the need to help those of us who deal with "beast" of fibro. The info you provided was most interesting and I am relieved that someone is finally looking into the genetics of the disease. As you may remember I have both fibro and RSD as well as now TMJ and burning mouth from chloral hydrate.
I do agree with him about the use of morphine - no help. Dr. Hooshmand really was against using that drug and said it would set you up for increased levels of pain. However, the exercise part he recommends is really impossible for me as I can do only minimal walking due to both RSD and fibro in back and now burning in soles of feet.
I plan on taking this article to all of my drs. to show them so they can understand my full body sensitivity issue. Some of them just "don't get it" when I say "don't touch me". This article clarifies this.
You are truly so kind to be of so much help to so many.
I am going to also post on the medications forum to ask a question.
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BittersweetSerenity (03-09-2011), Dew58 (06-02-2009), firewolf3251 (09-13-2014), GmaSue (07-12-2009)