View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 10:06 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart ((((Pam))))

I certainly feel what you are going thru and I am so sorry that it has to be you dealing with this terrible frustration. You've been through your share (and more) of trials and tribulation......yet you always rise above it all. ..... YOU are truly one to be admired my dear friend, truly I say. For I know not many others who can start a post on a note of understandable frustration, yet end thy post by giving credence to such a noteworthy description of a blast of wind from within, somewhere between that of a faint 'flufffffff', to the other end of the spectrum from which we measure an explosive wind of monumental velocity, perhaps with the capacity to reflect such force on a richter scale.....I do declare with all thine wisdom..... that....as long as it is merely an explosive WIND of which we speak, then thankful we must be. I shall leave it at that.

My hope and prayer is that this awful suffering you've been going through will please GOD stop!!!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (03-30-2014), eva5667faliure (04-02-2014), Hana (04-02-2014), Mark56 (03-29-2014), PamelaJune (03-30-2014)