View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 11:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Liza Jane's Checklist

Ok I'm sick of sitting around feeling sorry for myself, suffering, and waiting for doctors to run tests. 3 weeks out from a NCS, so in the mean time I need to start pushing for some more testing. These meds aren't doing anything for my pain and just making feel tired and stupid.

So my question is... I'm going over Liza Jane's checklist for Sensory Neuropathy and there is a lot to cover. Are these all tests that can be done out of any lab? (I have Kaiser Healthcare) Is there any reason that they can't be easily done if requested? I plan on contacting my doctor with in the next few days and requesting to knock some things of the checklist a few items at a time. I just want to make sure I know what I'm talking about so I don't look foolish when I demand to be tested and won't take no for an answer.

I'm thinking about starting with Vitamin & Metabolic. B12 is the only thing on that list I've been tested for and it was >1000 also A1c was normal and rheumatoid was normal. I realized I have a long way to go until I'll accept idiopathic.

Thanks in advance for helping me be my own advocate.
IH8PN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote