View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 07:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey, hang on in there Kim....you'll be ok, this is just a crappy time. It will get better again. Honest

On the subject of coffee, I read up about this because we always used to drink caffeine-free coffee, but I was getting headaches (obviously not migraines, but there are some similarities). Anyway, there was some interesting research that showed that people who drank the odd cup of proper coffee each day had less headaches than those who only drank caffeine-free coffee. Apparently there's some compound in coffee that actually helps headaches, but when the caffeine is removed it goes too. We now drink full roast stuff, but only 1-2 cups a day, and I have definitely noticed the difference. If I get a headache, it's usually on a day when I didnt have a coffee the day before.

Now I know what you're experiencing is very different to ordinary headaches, but all I'm saying is that it might be worth a thought. I expect reading on the computer is hurting your eyes, so I'll have a scan for you and see if I can find anything about it.

Hope you're doing ok Kim, you're doing amazingly well considering everything. Atta girl

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon6715 (03-30-2014)