View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 12:08 PM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPn View Post
I have noticed a bit of slowing down of all the nerve buzzing sensations in my feet.
I was wondering if those with numb feet have any indication ahead of time that they are losing feeling???
Not in my case. While I have numbness, it's not complete numbness like feet falling asleep, and it comes with increased sensitivity to pain & cold, which doesn't make logical sense until we realize that damaged nerves transmit damaged signals/sensations.

Quote:
I have had my feet go to sleep a few times lately so kind of wondering if any relationship.
Doubtful IMO.

Quote:
I also have felt like I stepped on a wet spot on a rug or floor but my foot is not wet. very strange
Very strange sums up neuropathy sensations in general. Many of us get "folded sock" sensation. In the beginning I had the sensation of something being bunched up under my toes. Reading this group I've seen all sorts of strange symptoms. When The Dead wrote/sang Truckin', were they really talking about PN?

"...What a loooooong, strange trip it's been."

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote