Thread: newly diagnosed
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 08:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart hi hope this helps as we are starting the same journey

Hi there I too have just recently been diagnosed with a brain aneurysm anyhow mine has burst causing a small bleed. I too suffer from terrible anxiety and just like yourself I have an appointment to get a follow up ct scan at 1pm .
I had no idea how serious this condition/diagnosis was and as mine has burst and bled and due to my ignorance I thought it would just heal and that's that.
How wrong could I be and how stupid wasi to sign myself out of hospital due to lack of knowledge on my behalf.
In all im not too worried but I do have concerns and questions like yourself. The only reassurance I can offer is that you're anurysm is in tact and I wish mine was and that I was looking at preventative surgery rather than what I may be looking at after tomorrow's scan. I really hope u find someone with words of wisdom but from what I can make out it's all down to an individual basis and each person differs with no certain outcome. The probability of somthing happening is the same aa the probability of the same thing not happening.
Good luck and god bless us all
harrybhoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote