View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I miss walking up stairs.

My favorite cookies are chocolate chip.

I've had the weekend to just play around with my new room. It's still not quite finished with the remodel. Still waiting for paint, and for my linen cabinet to get set back up in it's new home. (missing my linen cabinet. I have no where to put the clean towels!)

I'm all decided on paint (blue). I'm finally putting up my dartboard that I've had since my mid 20s. Planning on using the dartboard for PT exercises. Since, you have to be able to stand, and have good balance. I think playing darts will help with some DIY physical therapy, and it'll keep me from being bored. Went and bought new darts yesterday so that I'll have something to throw at my dartboard when they get it hung up tomorrow.

I can't wait to have fun with the dartboard.

and I have to decide where to hang my new grab bars that I bought. Never thought I'd be excited about slapping grab bars up to the walls. (also planning on some more DIY PT with one of those bars)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
doydie (03-30-2014), ewizabeth (04-09-2014), Mariel (03-31-2014), missj (03-31-2014), SallyC (03-30-2014)