View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 08:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Welcome to Neuro Talk. You will find many people here who have RSD. This awful condition happens all to often with severe injury. You have been through so very much. You remain brave. I am glad you have someone in your life who cares. That does make anything we have to deal with better.

Ask your doctor about Ketamine infusions. Sometimes this is used for RSD and has gotten some favorable reports about it from those who have tried it. It was first used on our Military for severe injury. This started the research going. Others on this site may be able to help you too.

You found the right place to go for support and friendship. I too came here not under the best of circumstances, and just never left. Many good people helped me through my own ordeal. Be good to yourself, and find reason each day for some joy in it. ginnie
Thank you , Right now I feel so lost I had fought so long for a diagnosis it feels weird to know why. I feel as if I should be saying what now or like the diagnosis would bring a possible cure, then I find out rsd has no cure but sometimes mysteriously goes away.
Llynnyia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-02-2014)