View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 06:28 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

yes, I have had the Pepperidge Farm's Chocolate Orange Milano cookies. WHICH I CAN'T GET HERE ANYMORE!!! None of the stores I go to carry them.

~curls up on the floor and cries eyes out for lack of chocolate orange flavored Milano's~

I *almost* got my dartboard on the wall today. We realized that the wall I want it on needs to be painted, so we can't put the board up till the paint goes up. But, I do have my dartboard where I can see it now, AND there were darts inside the dartboard! (yay!) Just the bar darts that came with it, but now I can at least have three people play darts with me, without having anyone sharing darts.

My mom got her mother's day present a little early. Or late, depending on your point of view. About two years ago, we were shopping for a piece of artwork to put on the wall above our fireplace. We had it all picked out, and were about to order it and get it framed when my mom got sick with West Nile virus. So we put it off. The decorator I'm using for the remodels reminded us that we'd wanted the artwork. What we picked was no longer available, but she found us another one in a similar theme. (just a picture of magnolia flowers in a nice frame). We finally got that today, it's hung on the wall. So, she either got her mother's day present two years late, or a few weeks early.

My mom also got another present today. She'd been wanting a mirror for her bedroom. Again, the decorator came to the rescue. She got a HUGE mirror for her bedroom, double framed, and bolted to the wall. It's really a nice mirror.

That picture over the fireplace makes the living room look good now. Now we have to rearrange the furniture. All three of us are using walkers now, so we need to arrange the furniture so we're not getting stuck in a queue trying to get thru the room. The decorator is also going to help us with that, putting the furniture in places where we can use it, and it makes sense for walking thru the room with rollators. We need to hire furniture movers for that. So, once my room is painted, we're getting the furniture all rearranged.

I'm all excited. We've been here 12yrs, and the furniture is pretty much all where we left it when we unloaded the truck. So, we're going to finally be all moved in, and hopefully comfortably arranged.

really, I just wanna play darts!

edit

and I just remembered something else I want to hang in my room. I bought this drum on a vacation to South Dakota that I took with my boyfriend a few years ago. I've been wanting to hang this somewhere ever since then. No idea where I want to hang it, but when the guy comes back to hang my dartboard, I'm going to see if he can put a nail somewhere for me to hang this.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~

Last edited by Erin524; 03-31-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (03-31-2014)