View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 08:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Headache from pressure on skull?

I suffered a TBI in a motorcycle accident 7 years ago. A few years ago, after I moved back to the country, I started getting tension headaches most mornings. Occasionally they get bad enough to upset my stomach and cause vomiting. The doctors seem convinced it's from not sleeping well, e.g. auto-pap prescription, but since they haven't made much progress I keep researching all the possibilities. I posted more in the member introduction forum this morning.

There's one weird symptom that I've had a hard time communicating, I'm curious if anyone has had a similar experience or has any idea what I'm talking about. If I lay on my back with the back of my head not completely evenly supported, I usually get a woozy feeling in the back of my head. If I sit up and pull a hard book against different places on the top or side of my head, it will happen too. A couple years ago I realized it would happen if I held my head back against the car headrest while trying to neck exercises while driving. Any ideas?

Bryan
btmspox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote