View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 01:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_sparky View Post
They don't teach the doctors about nutrition in Med School! I had to spend 5 days in the hospital last year, because I contracted staph infection following a surgery, (there fault). The nutrition was so bad in the hospital, I told them I was diabetic, they kept sending me sweets and carbs, no protien! The nutritionist came in and asked why I wasn't eating the food, I told her it would kill me...
They do not have a clue...
I don't know what the curriculum is for Drs . . . I think pretty soon they are going to be replaced by Dr's that know the whole spectrum of health.

You are a good example you were told no cure nothing to do about it just live with it.

I like my Dr. and I had confidence in him but I don't know anymore if I do.

My feet have bothered me since October last year and all he did was prescribe GABA the by my request Lyrica.

The Appt I have to see the Neurologist was my idea cuz I was in so much pain. That was when the DR suggested the EMG.

He should have done that back in October not take something rub it up the bottom of my foot and dismiss me.

They better watch out the Drs. They just practice on us and want the big bucks.

I also call My Dr. office to get set up with a nutritionist .. . . He should have done all that . .. .

Maybe it's my age 60's they could care less about us.
uglogirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote