View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 07:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The kids are a big help and so is my hubby. Something simple like shopping is so hard but, He would tell me where the item was, how many over and down just so I would not feel like I can't help. He has been the best. I still have the steroid high, I just hope I can put it to some good work today I should find out on Monday from the doctor when and if I can go back to work and then I have to find out from work if they will allow me back. It seems like when you start to get ahead there is always something that throws you back.

The kids are getting bigger Robert will be 11, Hannah 10 and Amie 6. Amie is starting kindergarten this year and Bob will be in 5th, Hannah in 4th. The time sure does fly. I will have to post some new pictures so you all can see how much they have grown.

Thanks for everything. I did miss all of you. It helps to be able to talk to other people who know what you are going through.

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on"
--Robert Frost
Fall seven times; stand up eight.

Hannah, Amie, Robert
turtle_78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (04-02-2014), Judy2 (04-02-2014), Kitty (04-02-2014), NurseNancy (04-01-2014), SallyC (04-01-2014)