Old 04-01-2014, 07:54 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy2012 View Post
My B12 was 4,000 and I had only been taking a cheap B vitamin from walmart with the Colobamin or whatever, lol, kind of B12 in it. I dunno why it is so high.

As far as nerve healing, I have been looking for that answer myself, as my symptoms have taken a turn for the worse the last 2 weeks and I wonder if it is healing, hoping, or just getting worse. Everything I have read says when healing begins it feels awful and can last a long time as it takes awhile for nerves to heal. The most common symptom is itching and phantom pains.
I'd get that test redone. Very high levels like that are not even done in all labs. Most labs only go up to 2000 in the reporting range.

1) if the red blood cells burst due to poor handling, then the result could be a false (factitious) high.

2) if real, this high a result suggests serious blood disorders, or
kidney or liver disease.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Giggy (01-11-2015), zkrp01 (01-06-2015)