View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 01:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Some one help me

My wife is so ill it boggles the mind.
she had epilepsy when she was young, slow wave spikes.
she was recovered with the kito diet.

then one day few years after, she was skipping in the garden, and she felt suddenly dizzy a sudden and very painfull headace and then a head tremor started, (i was going out with her at the time) we all expected it to just dissapeer, it didnt, instead the tremor spread through her whole body, she would randomly lash out hitting pillers, throwing stuff at walls, etc. because of this she was kept in hospital in a bed for many days, she asked to get up and walk and they point blank refused to let her, when she was finally aloud to go for a walk she found that had forgotten to walk, her walk had become strange, all of the docters in britain could not work it out, they described her as like a puppet on string. thankfully the walking issue was fixed with therapy, but by this point the symptons were much worse than just tremors.

she now runs out of energy very quickly, her memory is worrying, she has seizures whenever a mower, strimmer, motobike goes past.
she has seizures when she sees particular kinds of lights, whenever she has a seizure like these it will effect her energy and general ability to cope that day,..sometimes that week!!!

she was diagnosed with "functional movement disorder"
are docters here are useless they refuse to scan her or give her an eeg, they say basicly its all in her head and are sending her on "awareness courses" to try and fix the symptoms, and this is making her feel useless freak of nature and worthless, she has felt suicidal many times, and i am at a loss of what to do.

please someone help me
jimi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote