View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 02:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi gruvingal- I hear ya. I had been having little trmors and numbmess for years, but last july it became constant. i can no longer drive,write, type well, walk, draw, speak clear etc etc.the stairs are getting more and more dangerous as well. the movement disorder neuro tried me on propananol(?) due to my bp. but it did nothign for the trmors and sent me into a emotional spiral.
I make myself go out and take care of my horse daily. but after that I am done. i am pretty sure my dh is tired of "it" as is my dauhter and my mom. and I have no "frinds" to talk with. so I am going to start seing a thrapst.
its frusrating. i went from beng abe to wok 40 plus hrs a wek and waling 3 miles a day and working with horses to not beg able to fold laudry or ty ithout the use of spell check and taking alot of time. pickin up a en and signing my name is brutally embarssig. and to top it off i am not evn postive it is just ET. but iam just so tired of tryng to get an anwer i am grabing that one dx and rolling with it.
workd my entire life in cust serv. now getting thru day is a job.
StillFestive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote