Thread: Is this PN?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 11:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default wow!

This is a great group!

Sue - yes, I've been trying to read everything I can get my hands on, not only for information but it sorta helps with the fear part. Somehow knowing about this adds just that smidgen of control that the pain isn't this monster and I'm still myself.

Cyclelops - I am humbled by so much time that you spent answering me, and so much information. I read it all and will keep it all in mind as I receive more info (maybe...) from my doctor.

glenntaj - I read all the articles you posted, and then some on the same site as the first few, and am really wondering about this glucose tolerance relative to myself. I think the dr. didn't think I was diabetic just by looking! I am not overweight and present no symptoms of classic diabetes so "nah, she's not diabetic". Then my blood test reading came back 89, so that's that. I will ask him about the test next time I see him.

daniella - thank you, the support from this group is amazing. The wondering about "where next?" can really get to a person. I'm trying to do as you say and live for today but one thing that's really on my mind is that I'm trying to work on my PhD dissertation right now and boy, this PN really messes with the concentration!

Anyway, thanks to all and to those who answered before you guys.

Hladna
Hladna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote