View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 11:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Kim and Nanc!

We do have a very close relationship and I am grateful for that. Oh Nanc I am so sorry hon. That just sounds terrible what is going on with your head… yikes. (((Big hugs))) I hope that settles down soon. That worries me too as my neck is clearly getting more involved (stiff & painful) and my face had some red cheeks this week, etc. <sigh> Again, I am hope that pain will subside quickly Nanc!

Okay, Doctor stuff..

I go see the neuro doc in the morning. And I go back to the PM doc on April 14th. So far we’ve done 1 Sympathetic Block and I responded well in that my limbs warmed up and EVREYTHING from the waist up gone! Limb warmth lasted about 30 hrs and upper body about a week. Lower body gave me grief from the first one with spasms in my legs and hips.

The second procedure was the Facet Injections / Medial Branch Block. This was for diagnostic only for my lower back. See my lower back got angry with the Sympathetic Block. It wasn’t acting like it would hold up to weeks of injections and is also contributing to the CRPS pain / dilemma.

I responded positively. Therefore they wanted to do RFA. I declined. So now what? is basically my question now. And by the way doc, this upper body stuff is getting intense and is coming on stronger now. Does that have something to do with the block(s)?

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (04-01-2014)