View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 11:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Meant for you Vrae !

Hello again Vrae, my post was all meant for you excluding the section about the girl stepping on your foot. I know it was on Nancs' foot and that was the mistake. The whole post was to and for you.

My attempt was to share with you my own experience with my own family after my injury and the beginning of rsd. They saw me go from a workaholic to a bedridden man with no possibility of going back to work. I kept fighting it and the more I tried the more the pain would put me back in bed. Both children knew the whole of my situation because of their Mom. They understood the bad days, depression, isolation, anger, frustration, saying and doing things I didn't mean because of high doses of narcotics. They raised or are raising their children to understand my situation of pain also which is so helpful and a thorn in my side also. I have only held one of my 6 grandchildren.

I could never never understand the magnitude of your pain and suffering with what you have endured Vrae with having gone thru stage one and stage two. I did learn one thing in the rehab hospitals in pain therapy. The other peoples pain is much worse than yours. They would say the same about mine but I couldn't see it. It would be so wonderful to me to have the words to help comfort you and ease your burden and help you in your battle with this ferocious disease. I am just limited and all I can give is my heart and let you know you have all the support that is in me Vrae for you and your family. Tell your daughter we are very proud of her. Soft gentle hugs Vrae and love to you and all others in here afflicted with rsd/crps. You're a warrior Vrae.

Vrae, spell krow backwards and you know what I lost the most. I have krow on both our vehicle plates. I had to start looking for the things that I had and not the things I had lost.
krow46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (04-02-2014)