View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 01:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krow46 View Post
Wow Llynnyia, I am sorry for the struggle you have gone thru. It is so hard for me to hear of broken families and how difficult it is for the children. I can see where you have been been subject to so much adversity in your life that the "fighter" is in you to help with rsd/crps/chronic pain. It saddens me to hear your story and makes me happy to see your inner strength. You will endure Llynnyia with your credentials.

I hope your pain level is tolerable and your doctors do well by you. Remember this Llynnyia; Regardless of the intensity of a bad weather day here on earth, if we climb high enough the sun is always shining! Hugs and love from one fighter to another.
Thank you, when I write my whole life down it sounds like a strange soap opera! It has so many obstacles. With all that's happened I have done fairly well for myself. I coped then and now with reading... maybe the word is obsessed with reading! last count 300 books in my house... everyone hates them when I move! My two delinquent step siblings didn't fare as well. I have this theory 'everyone has an addiction, just to what is the question'!

Sometimes I have to be reminded that I am strong inside if not outside anymore.

Today my pain is better then yesterday, I cannot predict what tomorrow might bring but I sure as heck can hope!
Llynnyia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (04-02-2014)