View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 03:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi jimi,

I'm sorry to hear what's happened to your wife. My advice to you is to get her to see an Epileptoloigist and get her on vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day.
It sounds like your wife is having audio and photosensitive sz. which means certain sounds and certain colors of light are triggering her sz. In regards to her memory sz. meds. can cause short term memory loss and also if a person has many sz. over the yrs. it can shrink and harden a persons hippocampus which is the short term memory area of the brain and it turn this causes memory loss.
When your wife has thrown things this tells me it's the frontal lobe of her brain which controls a persons temper. Is there any chance that your wife could be getting MS because that would explain the problems with her walking and epilepsy can happen when a person gets MS.
My advice to you is to get your wife to see a neuron surgeon and look into having surgery to stop or reduce her sz. this will make her life much better. I've had surgery done twice to reduce the sz. and it has done wonders for me. I would also ask the Dr. to do a SPECT scan PET scan and wada test. Depending on your wifes age if she's old enough to be going through menopause this could be what has started her sz. up again. I wish you and your wife the best of luck and May God Bless the both of You!
Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote