View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 05:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Now I have it Visionoisiv <----- spelled correctly ( : I am glad you liked the post but I forgot to say that it isn't easy when the pain is at the 10's level for me. One thing they teach you in hypnosis is to "not" go to the happy place in your memory every time. That limits me because my childhood was not something to boast about either Vision. I could only remember one safe place to go and I still go there. You must have a very positive attitude to surpass all disturbances around and inside you before you go to that "happy" place in your mind and think "happy" things Vision, it's wonderful.

If you had a vehicle hit your home or someone knock on your door and yell FIRE ! I would guess for a few short moments your mind would be on your own safety or others safety or on something you want to save. Where was the pain Vision? Same place but your mind rose above it. If your mind can do it and you don't know it then you have the power to train your mind to do it when you desire it to do so. It takes training but it worked for me. I am surprised no one else has used it in here. It seems as we all have pain that rumble and rumble and thoughts that tumble and tumble and dreams that crumble and crumble but we still fight on. RSD has won the battle but it won't win the WAR !!
krow46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote