View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 08:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tos8 View Post
Ive gotten GOOD at hiding it, hiding everything. Theres so much going on with others in my family that none of my family would relies anyways. They know I have both conditions, but they think its managed by meds and don't ask anymore about it and continue to ask or not ask and have me do whatever. And I gotta say it can be HORRIBLE! Just because im fantastic at hiding everything, doesn't meen its a good thing. Not when im SO exhausted that I just want to be done, when the pain is so bad and I could just hide away. They will even say things like "You don't look good today", but as long as I say "im fine", no more questions asked then. I can once in awhile "blow up" like today and tell them whats going on because there pushing my to the edge, but then they just say things like "Just get your meds upped". Its not that simple and I don't want my meds upped. My meds make me more tired and I cant be more tired when im already exhausted. And my meds don't take away the pain, they can help take the edge off, but that's about it.

Vrae im glad you have your daughter that recognizes when your down. Shes observant and really cares. That's important! She holds a lot of great qualities that most people don't have.
I am so sorry to hear this, it is so hard I know. Sometime family is so wrapped up in there own newest crisis that they don't stop to understand whats really going on. It literally took me becoming homeless for my own father to get it and to stop the republican mantra takers! fakers and lazy too! He is so much more supportive now. The first person who got it was grandma because I stopped coming over to see her, even when she baked me my favorite pie (cherry) no one else in the family likes them.

Ya the just take more pain pills try getting more meds out of a doctor for one, two maybe that is not in your best interest .
Llynnyia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tos8 (04-02-2014)