View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 09:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post

"Feeling frustrated doesn't begin to describe my emotions. We are nearly at April 3 months and they have done diddly squat. I know a squeaky wheel makes the most sound and gets attention paid to, but I'm just not a squeaky wheel, I'm clearly far to tolerant and understanding of how busy they can all be and I pay for it by being forgotten. Just don't know what to say anymore, have to start all over again and have this guy fiddle around and do all the programming over again despite the fact it's already been done. does he think I'm telling him big fat porky pies ???"

My God Pam,

I am so sorry that you have been dealing with so much pain from all sides... oh
that is NOT good, as you have had far more than should ever be your share!!!. I look up to you Becky, Rae Mark... and feel that I am to follow in your footsteps..? Oh no...no. I pray for your successes and will keep on as Mark says.. Speak loudly to anyone of those turkeys who will listen to you... Now don't give up on your strength! (I can feel it!) If it is in your heart then fight those bad medicals..we are all with you. I Right now I'd say that I may rethink my course, and just deal with a day that lasts for 5 hours;now maybe it seems like a very good deal. You are stronger than strong Pam. I admire you and know that you will triumph over this, too.

May you rest tonight and feel better tomorrow, and on that way each day.

Hana
Hana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-03-2014), Mark56 (04-03-2014), PamelaJune (04-02-2014), Rrae (04-22-2014)