View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 10:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks Nanc!

Question: Ya know that's a good question Nanc. I thought about that when I was typing this up. He was talking with the PM on the phone and both terms came up. I want to say we're doing the stellate ganglion blocks. I will get clarification when I meet w/ the PM on the 16th. Either way .. yikes Nanc~! Please come hold my hand! lol What is the real difference anyway.. just location right? Hell Nanc I can't even bring myself to talk w/ Dr. Google about it. Freaks me out to see the pictures!!

oh I totally agree.. surgery.. knock me out, do whatever, I'm good. This being semi-awake stuff.. jeez!

I also agree with you on the breathing thing. I was trying to do that with the second one. I did better too. I didn't cry.. but I did cuss lol. Not like a sailor, but just say'n. Yes, I need to practice.. where is my happy place? oh yeah, some warm island calling my name somewhere.. Yes, must keep eye on prize of things won't hurt so damn bad after the first ___ how many? two, three? Like you said maybe since they'll be closer together and it was lasting a week. Last time I had crazy spasms in my hips and legs. <sigh> Maybe after a few that will subside? However, that is far less pain than what is going on in the rest of my body.

Thank you so much for all of your support through these. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know! I feel like such a newb.

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (04-06-2014), Hana (04-04-2014), Nanc (04-03-2014)