View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 03:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It's been my experience that Yes this could be the beginning that will lead to the burning stinging full blown PN Pain. If i could turn back the hands of time I would look heavilyinto Nerve Health. I.E. all the meds and so forth to stregthen nerves and keep them healthy.

For me it was thefeeling of Sand in my Shoes. Not knowing the future, I'd laugh at work when taking off shoes to shake out invisable loads of sand. And I also felt the Folded Sock. Another strange feeling was not feeling the water or temprature.of the water when taking a shower. This went on for over a year before the burning and stinging in the planter area started up and had me literally crawling on floor.

Made printout of PN concerning the catch-all diagnoises of IDOPATHIC. Siad this is from doctors not skilled or motivated enough to find the underlining condition causing the PN. Or in other words, somsthing is causing your feelings in yor feet. It would be most helpful if it can be determind NOW while there is still time to hault any further damage. From all I've read once nerves aredamaged they do not heal like other organs on your body. So take this as a warning it can get worse and to try and get good help now. If only I had a crsystal ball ....Id have won the Mega Millions several times. :-) ha. ha.
eddie27970 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (04-04-2014)