View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Absolutely Fantastic!!

Tessa,

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing this exciting process...and prospect for future CRPS treatment...for following through on this treatment! I had a temporary(placed in thoracic spine) years ago when it was being experimented with and it worked like a charm for 2 months for my severe CRPS- in my arms. I had surgery that temporarily "cured" me so that "I could get back on the road". I had better time afterwards and didn't pursue it again til now. I'm also in the severe category of causalgia, now arms worse than legs. However, I also have DDD and spinal stenosis at several levels to compound the issue. At this point I have been offered a pump in addition to a stimulator, but they want me to try the stimulator first... I don't think my CRPS can handle it in my upper body, so I'm going slowwww. I'm thin and I have a plate from an ACDF cervical fusion. I vibrate already...

So I have choices and am following your journey with hope and prayers that you rock with this.. that you heal into a more pain free existence. I admire your strength and courage!!

May you be well!! We all want for your success!!

Hana
Hana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (04-20-2014), zookester (04-03-2014)