View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Nanc, Bram, LLynnia and Tos for your caring thoughts.
Nanc, Thanks for reading my post and always being such a good friend. You are always so kind and caring.
Llynnia, I was tested for rhuematoid arthritis because it runs in my family, but was told I don't have it. I have fibromyalgia, but that's not considered an auto-immune disorder. I don't think I have any other auto-immune disorder beside rsd. I think rsd is an auto-immune disorder because it is ruining my immune system. I glad that you don't have rheumatoid either.
Bram, You are so darn smart. You should be a doctor, seriously. You knew exactly what I was trying to say about the immune system and IVig trials. That's what this institute in Manhattan is exploring. If they let me, I will consider being a part of this trial. Thank you for explaining to me and everyone what this institute is trying to research. I'm not very good with words and not as smart as you. I really appreciate you explaining what I was trying to say.
And Tos, I hope that your visit to PA will be a good one. I hope they can help you. If you would let me know how it goes, maybe I'll check them out too. PA and DC aren't that far from me either. I first thought the Manhattan clinic would be too far, but at this point two hours is worth it if they can help make me feel better.
I will let you all know how it goes. So far, I have not heard back from them yet. I hope I hear from them and soon. Thanks again for your caring and support. I wish you all a pain free and peaceful night.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (04-09-2014), Hana (04-04-2014), Nanc (04-03-2014)