View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 01:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bram,

I swear, you crack me UP! ahh.. LMAO "t-shirt personally monogrammed in gold, and embroidered with detachable chocolate." Now that would be lovely. I wonder if they have a suggestion box at my doc office? hum..

So I at least have the advantage of having done two blocks. They were two different kinds, but I know what to expect in my lower back for the lumbar injections. The neck thing, that will be completely new. For some reason that seams to freak me out a little less I guess than my back.. I guess. ANY messing w/ my lower back is just no good. But yeah, now we'll be in my NECK... <sigh> idk.. none of this is great. I just need to focus on how I will have less pain and more function. That excites the hell out of me! That and sandy white beaches and turquoise blue waters (It's my dream right?)

I just can't watch anything on it. I yi yi, I can look at some of the neck stuff but the back stuff, oh no no no. I appreciate your suggestions though. For me, I've already been somewhat exposed and know enough. I need to work on breathing and relaxing through pain. For them to do just the bilateral lumbar takes about a half hour. I think I made it about 20 min last time before I broke concentration and then couldn't get it back again.

Last time I got up and took a hot bath before I went to try and relax all my muscles and my mind. That helped a lot. I try and keep myself distracted. Maybe I need to take an ipod with good music.

I wonder what they will do first because they will have to flip me to do both areas.

BTW, atta girls are always useful

Oh wow, thank you guys so much for the support on this. I'm going to try and toughen up. I know others have done many of these and must be rolling their eye at me. I'll get better... surely I will.

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (04-04-2014), eevo61 (04-06-2014)