View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 05:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hi Christobelle

I hope that the cervical spine MRI shows something for you too. It sure sounds like you are having a really hard time. I know lots of people who don't have any evidence on MRI that do, indeed have MS, so please don't think that this is the only thing that defines it, and the discomfort/pain that you are suffering.
Thanks so much for your reply Lynn. A hard time doesn't even scratch the surface really, but I'm tipping there are many others out there that completely understand that sentiment.

I'm at the stage now where my walking is affected, things that used to be easy aren't, I'm getting massively frustrated, and tonight when I went to put my daughter's clothes in the washing machine I threw them in the toilet. Oh the joys lol. At least they were already dirty I guess…..

I never thought I would be in the position where I hoped something would show up on a scan. But right now I pray it. I truly do. I just want to know what is causing all of this.

Thanks again for your message. Tis reassuring to know that people can understand what I am feeling. Bizarre as it might sound to some.
christobelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-06-2014), Erika (04-04-2014), Lynn (04-04-2014), SallyC (04-04-2014)