View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 02:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Kim, you may just have mentioned it once or twice... but that's just fine. We like it .

Now look here young lady (imagine a caring yet fierce Bram type voice lol), whilst I think you are completely awesome and amazing just to have tried to keep going with everything while all this sis going on, I also think you are perhaps just a tiny bit insane. I mean that in a nice way

As I've said to our young Vrae, you are not superwoman. Not quite . You must let up a bit on the workload while these migraines are hitting you, otherwise you will end up completely run down, and then get some nasty bug. You can't keep asking for so much from your body when it is suffering so much...

You need to rest a little more than you are, give your system a chance to catch up and recuperate a bit....just some time to breathe. Think of it as an old-fashioned Victorian sea-cure, without the seaside (boohoo).

In the meantime, I absolutely insist that you have some me-time (you-time, not time for me lol) and have a teensy pamper. A nice bath, a massage, some soft music, glass of something nice and soothing, soft lights, a cuddle from a lovely person Some things that can make you glow a bit, even through the migraine...

Keep your fluids up too. It's amazing how much difference that makes.

So take care of yourself my little fluffy Easter bunny chick of tweetiness just for me. You are too special to have such a tough ride. Like so many of us.

Gosh I've used a lot of smilies!!!! Whoops

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (04-04-2014)