View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 11:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi moltra,

I will defiantly let you know how it goes. still waiting for a date for the procedure (they say it might be done in June/July) depending on the scheduling in the hospital.

I purchased one of those posture braces, but wasn't overly keen on it, it put more pressure on my shoulder. you could always, buy a very basic one on eBay and see how it works, and they're not overly expensive to just give it a shot. Fingers cross it helps!

I know exactly what you mean your willing to do anything to try and relieve the pain. the dr who is doing the injection, I don't think realized what TOS is... and why i asked to even try it. I was extremely apprehensive to try it, but, it's only costing me a day off work (i hope thats all). but i'm willing to try anything at this point...

if you decide to get a posture control shirt, let me know how it works. i'd be interested to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltra View Post
your symptoms sound just like mine. Please let us know how everything works out good or bad.

I am thinking about trying one of the posture control shirts, but I hesitant to spend a lot of money on something that might or might not work.

I guess as the pain keeps getting worse, I will spend any amount of money to stop it.
Toronto,Canada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote