View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 10:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krow46 View Post
Anyone suffering from RSD/CRPS; to consider coffee as a simple conveyor of caffeine is naive.
Hi Krow46,

I was wondering if besides avoiding coffee if you follow the Four F's diet (or something similar) as recommended by Dr. Hooshmand and others who recommend similar for those suffering from diseases of the nervous system?

My experience in following it has been very positive. My only downfall is that I have not been willing to fully give up coffee but, I have cut way back. Otherwise I follow it exactly. In my personal opinion diet is just as important for CRPS sufferers as is avoiding ice.

I was actually appalled at the diet that hospitals offer patients! Thankfully after talking with the dietitian they were more than happy to send up plenty of fresh fruit, veggies, beans and nuts - the nurses said more than once that they had never seen such wonderful fresh meals being sent to a patient. I laughed and said it was because I ordered 'actual food'..

Anyways I was just curious if you also follow other food recommendations that help with pain and inflammation?

-Tessa
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (04-05-2014)