Thread: Terrible Day...
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 02:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
Sorry you had such a rough time catra, but congratulations!! Happy to hear everything is ok as far as the baby goes! Hope you can get plenty of rest this weekend and recuperate! Happy too that the hospital staff was so great with you, it is rare and so wonderful!

Take care of yourself,
Nanc
I know...I always dread going to the ER for anything because of fear of how I will be treated there. Best I've come to hope for is that they are generally not helpful...worst is that they are down right rude, ignore my needs related to the RSD, and accusatory. This was just so unexpected and wonderful. The nurse said she didn't know what RSD was but went and looked it up after I told her about it and she did her best for me. There really are wonderful people in the healthcare field...I've had so many bad experiences that I really treasure these great ones. And it was great...top to bottom...as far as the staff goes.

I am just so miserable today pain wise though...it's quite frustrating. I am always so proud of myself for pushing through...but today is just bad. Every breath is pain...every movement no matter how small is pain.

The irony is that this is true every day...but this ADDITIONAL pain on top of all the other is what is kicking me in the rear. I really want to take a hot bath...but want to wait until my boyfriend gets home from work on the off chance I have a hard time getting out of the tub. I'm having such a hard time moving that I think that could be a real problem today so I want to be safe (yet another reason I'm so frustrated...I'm used to being so independent these days and don't want to go back to not being able to do things for myself...even if it's just for a short time).

Ugh! Just a bad day...I'm allowed those every once in a while, right?
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (05-20-2014)