Thread: "Kate" A Poem
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 04:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Frown

Thanx b2. Well, we just have to live with it I guess. I TRIED but so many roadblocks were put in my way plus the fact she seemed to really like to hang on to her anger. But then I think too that maybe she just couldn't deal with it all.

Trying to unravel a lifetime of slights and hurts takes commitment on both sides and she just wasn't willing at all. It was just her nature.

Yet I always had the feeling that deep down it really wasn't anything I did. I honestly think I was just and unwanted pregnancy. She seemed to reject me my whole life and was always looking for reasons not to be around me. She dumped a lot of hurt on me too. I just want to know what it was that I did. or did I do nothing, just Try to live my life the best I could with ZERO Love and support from my family.

She never encouraged me and my sibs to be close. As a matter of fact she seemed to do the opposite. And to this day I have to live with that legacy. It makes me very sad. I have a sister who I barely speak to and a brother I have no contact with at all.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote