Thread: Two Root Canals
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 04:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
lealynn,

Exactly many years ago. Dr Meinig was one of the original founders of the American Association of Endodontics as he was an educator and prominent endodontist. After he read and researched the 25 years of findings of Dr Weston Price, he changed his entire perspective on what he had been taught in dental school and what he had been teaching to others for many years regarding the systemic connections between root canaled teeth and our health. The reason Price's and Meinig's work had been covered up from becoming public was due to monetary greed amongst the executives of the dental profession. These large dental associations made it perfectly clear to their dental colleagues that this topic was not up for discussion between a dentist and his patient.

I've been in the dental field for over 30 years and I can attest to that coverup first hand. The only reason more people are becoming aware of it now is not because the mindset to remain quiet amongst the profession has changed.... it is because the public now has easy access to the information via the computer!

The information given years ago about this topic remains exactly the same today. Due to the anatomy of the tooth, nothing has changed to alter the inevitable outcome.

I hope you decide to learn more about this so that you can make an informed decision about your dental treatment. Only you can decide what is best for you.

Bryanna
Hi again Byanna,
I was not able to finish the first note because I updated before I had finished typing and I lost most of it!

Thank you for going to all the trouble of getting back to me! I did quickly look at the writing of Dr. George Meinig DDS and noticed the information he was speaking of was written many years ago.[/QUOTE]

sorry - I did write more but it disappeared (?)
Thank you for getting back to me. (I just posted something that obviously didn't go through) - ack, I hate when that happens.

OK, try 2:
Dr. George Meinig DDS did research from a book that was written a great number of years ago. Is there anything more current you could point me towards?

I am not questioning your qualifications per se, but I would be interested to know more about your patient advocacy work. Do you counsel patients outside of this forum?

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly! It is quite overwhelming and scary. I don't want to get ill from trying to save my teeth.
---------------That is what I tried to finish before I unceremoniously updated----is there anything more I can read? You do seem well versed, but since it has been so many years since technology stepped into the picture something from current research would definitely be of help-------Thanks again!
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-06-2014)