View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 04:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi and welcome

nivek,

thank you so much for sharing your story with us. what a long a difficult journey this has been for you.

i'm afraid i agree with what the others have said and your sx resonate with me very, very much my fellow traveler. i only express that fear b/c i would not wish the dx of TOS on my worst enemy, mind you

but if, indeed, you have it...well, you already know whereof i speak for you have lived with it now for 13 long crazy years, say no more.

know that it is a controversial area of medicine, perhaps less so in the UK than stateside although i do not know that for certain. certainly, it can be difficult to dx which remains part of the problem, harder still to tx.

i am sure you agree that knowledge is power, however! we have lots of links thrown up on the TOS forum and i shall look forward to seeing you over yon. great support there too and it will be great fun getting to know you better.

whether at the end of the day, diagnostic tests and other procedures rule in or out TOS as the culprit in your case my dear fellow, it is clear to me that many of the tx we suggest for our members could offer you some relief. so i would encourage you to explore those regardless.

i wish you the very best of luck in your contiued quest to find answers. you have an amazing attitude, and have come to the right place!

cheers.

alison

alison
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote