View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi lealynn,

You are welcome.

There are plenty of articles on the subject and many of them are written in dental jargon and appear in the dental journals. I will give you a few others to look at that are in layman's terms. But first I want to clarify that the anatomy of a tooth has not changed over time so the information pertaining to the retain-ability of bacteria and systemic connection has also not changed. Each tooth has many hundreds of curvy microscopic canals that contain nerve tissue and these canals are not accessible with any hand or rotary instrument, or medicament or medication. These tiny canals called dentin tubules are only a part of the ongoing problem with root canaled teeth.

Written June 2010 shows good illustration of the anatomy of a tooth:
http://www.westonaprice.org/dentistr...-canal-dangers

This one gives easy to understand information, some may be redundant to the others I've posted but that's because the information has not changed over all the years. It also has photos of the infected teeth that are undeniably clear. The references that made up this article were dated in 60's through the 90's.
http://www.robertgammal.com/RCT/RCTDangerous.html

A book that goes into the systemic connection is called The Roots of Disease Connecting Dentistry and Medicine by Dr Robert Kulacz (dentist) and Dr Levy (cardiology).

If you want more information you can look into the focal infection theory or jaw bone cavitations called NISO associated with infected teeth.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by lealynn View Post
Hi again Byanna,
I was not able to finish the first note because I updated before I had finished typing and I lost most of it!

Thank you for going to all the trouble of getting back to me! I did quickly look at the writing of Dr. George Meinig DDS and noticed the information he was speaking of was written many years ago.
sorry - I did write more but it disappeared (?)
Thank you for getting back to me. (I just posted something that obviously didn't go through) - ack, I hate when that happens.

OK, try 2:
Dr. George Meinig DDS did research from a book that was written a great number of years ago. Is there anything more current you could point me towards?

I am not questioning your qualifications per se, but I would be interested to know more about your patient advocacy work. Do you counsel patients outside of this forum?

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly! It is quite overwhelming and scary. I don't want to get ill from trying to save my teeth.
---------------That is what I tried to finish before I unceremoniously updated----is there anything more I can read? You do seem well versed, but since it has been so many years since technology stepped into the picture something from current research would definitely be of help-------Thanks again![/QUOTE]
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-06-2014)