View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello Sitke

Sitke

I am doing okay i guess. It just depends on the day! The more active i am, it seems i feel better. But as soom as i am back at the desk on Monday symptoms start flairing up. I do sit with good posture now and have a good chair with a neck roll. I have only been using the new chair for two weeks so i am sure it will take alot longer to get any benifit from it.

The last time i went in to see my ortho doc he kind of left it up to me whether i wanted to do another injection or maybe a EMG. I thought about it for a week and called there office back and wanted to go ahead and try one more injection, but my insurance only approved one so i have to wait for another approval.

I have been thinking about looking into the laser spine institute in Oklahoma City but I really dont know much about them or anything yet. I am going to wait on the next injection and go ahead with it. After that i will go to my primaty doctor and have him give me another referrel. The main problem is that i live in Kansas and there probably aint that many great surgeons here.

I hope we find total relief.
mikeymike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote