View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Also, and I'm not sure if this related at ALL, but around the same time I began having my "fast moods" (I was about 10), I would repeatedly have this issue where I'd wake up throwing up, and most of the time it was preceded by dreams of my swinging. I'd feel my chest go up n down, and dream I was on a circus ride, and I'd wake up smelling the most horrible smell, ever--and barf my guts up. We really did have a nearby chemical company that smelled but if I asked my siblings, none of them remembered smelling anything.

These episodes largely went away, though I'd still get the weird up feeling, and not always in bed. The family doctor thought it was vertigo from my ear (I was born with hearing loss and vision impairment esp on my right side). At age 33, I began getting another kind of sleep problem. It began quite suddenly during a stressful time. I choke in my sleep, but I don't snore that family has noticed. I dream there...pencils, tables, chairs in my breathing tube. It's so weird and a little funny. And I've no idea if it's plain old apnea or anything worse. I don't remember jerking around, I just wake up with the distinct impression I have forgotten how to breathe.
Qwerky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote