View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 12:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Nonstop

Hi Mark and thanks for the weigh in, yes I have had the headache long before the SCS implant, just post the car accident, but of course it was never picked up that I hit my head against the side of the car door until I began CET with my psych, some 4 years post the accident itself. I just wonder if anyone else feels the SCS adds to it.. I'm just feeling very frustrated. I'm trying so hard to find positives and want so much to do things, until I get answers to the things that are troubling me, moving on just seems that much further away. I guess my SIL comment about meaningful has stung more than I thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Pamela I feel saddened to know you are carrying this non-stop headache monster with you.... I had non-stop headache due to head injury from the wreck and it lasted for months, then abruptly stopped. It was not stim caused as it preceded the stim by five years. I would not have replied due to the dissimilarity of our situations, but just wanted to weigh in to offer up hope for a tomorrow without the headache pain.

Prayin it will all be well and whether causation be isolated or not that it stop.... just stop.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-08-2014), Mark56 (04-08-2014)