View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 08:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by per834 View Post
I woke up from my surgery crying because I did not think it helped. The first month I could barely look at my husband because we spent SO much money on the surgery and I thought not only did it not help, but I might be worse.

After 3 full months the nerves started to calm and I feel sooooooo much better! I can't believe how much better. I have a hard time even trying to understand the amount of pain I was in. I couldn't even think about doing the dished with out taking pain meds.
It's 5 months later now and I am doing very well. It's not perfect- but manageable, tolerable and I'm physically fit.

Please let me know if you have any questions because if you are on the fence amout surgery, I now wish I had done mine sooner.

Best to all
Thanks for the update. It's great you're doing well! I'm one of those people on the fence about surgery. A while back you mentioned a burning sensation down one of your arms and I'm wondering if this has eased up or resolved. Based on your description of the burning, I have the same symptom. Also, does anyone know if burning indicates anything in particular (e.g. severity of nerve irritation or damage)?
elap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote