Thread: Two Root Canals
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 08:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello again Bryanna. You have again taken the time to respond. Thank you. It is unfortunate that you are quoting information from another decade. Some of the more recent information still relies on very old and proven information. The way they do studies now, differs from how they did research in the 1900's.

While I know your heart is in the right place, *admin edit* I don't mean to be blunt, if you were here you would see my compassion and understanding of your need to help others.

What bothers me most about the internet is that free advice has a cost. There is no way for a layperson to check on qualifications. It can result in a cost that can never be recovered.

On a more personal note, I was put through unnecessary stress after reading the responses here. I questioned a well respected, well versed dentist I had known for many years. I cried out in pain and felt misunderstood by him and quite alone. My family members were equally worried and felt quite helpless.

I am normally a responsible woman who never takes anything at face value online. Certainly not anything to do with my personal health care without researching it thoroughly.

Obviously my pain interfered with my reasoning.

Last edited by Chemar; 04-08-2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: NeuroTalk Guidelines/disclaimer