Thread: The EMG
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 01:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae70 View Post
I had the EMG done and it was pure torture. Mid evil like, seeing a machine that came out of the 60's. The person who conducted the test was uninterested in the disease overall and could have cared less that when she began the test in my leg where the RSD originated, I screamed loudly grasping onto either side of the bedding due to the amount of pain that test placed me in.

I went sonorously ignored during & after when my ankle blew up and no longer resembled one with both ankle bones disappearing, taking on a color of a light bluish hue. I was then told to get dressed and to leave.

The EMG should be done away with all together & has no room in this field of testing.
I have had two with different Neurologists and was herded in and out with no treatment plan and nothing more than (your one in a million patient). I am being refered again and am wondering if a person can hire them to look at the old tests and just talk to me? It may not be within our rights to keep the machine operators from their tortuous task.haha Thanks and you are not alone. Ken in Texas
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote