View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heb1212 View Post
Beatle... You've laid out the most rational and persuasive argument for weed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy2012 View Post
While I do not know much about weed, I cant imagine it is much worse than all these drugs being shoved down our throats, but I would not want to inhale smoke and cause more problems.
I know of some neuropathic (and other chronic pain) sufferers benefiting from smoking MMJ but what I am trying is CBD in the form of a transdermal patch. No smoke and no high whatsoever. I do not want to be high. I want to be healthy.

CNN has aired three documentaries on MMJ in recent months profiling several cases of chronic pain sufferers including small children with seizure disorders being treated here with CBD after pharmaceuticals have failed. There are also several studies supporting its use for neuropathic pain. There is data out there, just Google CBD and neuropathy.

Marijuana is a federally illegal drug but Colorado voters passed a law to legalize and tax it and the federal government said it will not interfere.

Again, I don't know how or if it will work for me but I am desperate and open to it. By the way, nothing could make me higher than Cymbalta!
beatle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DougLo (07-06-2014), eva5667faliure (05-19-2014), hopeful (04-09-2014), Joe Duffer (04-10-2014), Marie33 (09-14-2014), mrsD (04-09-2014), Yorkiemom (04-23-2014)