View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 11:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Az Ketamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbie4u View Post
I just called San Francisco Kaiser to see if I could make an appointment for the Ketamine IV . Left a message and a very informed woman called me back & told me they no longer do them. When I asked why? she said due to logistics. San Francisco & Arizona are my only options because I have family there. I'm so tired of fighting this battle. In all of my research Ketamine IV is my "hopeful" option.
Im sure we have all heard of Barby Ingle. I revisited her youtube videos and saw she went to Drexel for the Ketamine Iv. However she gets her boosters in Arizona so more research led me to the doctor. I wondered why they did boosters but not the actual procedure? First let me state that I have a great therapist who is my only advocate. She will get on the phone and call doctors directly and even email them on my behalf. I did email the doc but it was only after my doc emailed them that I got a response. They forwarded my email to a facility called Freedom Pain Hospital. That email was so complete and professional. They gave me the full protocol and procedures that the Ketamine Iv will entail. It has taken me over 4 yrs to finally pick a procedure that is acceptable for me. SCS is not an option, drugs dont work for me and I have even tried hypnotherapy. Their phone number is 480-586-2300.
shelbie4u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote